You Need Australia’s Most Credible Private Safety Services Provider on Your Team
With over 38 years of safety experience, Zokal Safety Services has a proven track record of keeping Australian companies safe.
We take the worry out of safety and compliance and help you fulfil your legal obligations by inspecting, servicing, repairing, certifying and documenting your life-support equipment every three, six or twelve months.
What Equipment do you need to be inspected and serviced?
There are 7 big advantages of working with Zokal:
- You’ll work with a provider who has an impeccable safety record and over 38 years of experience –one of the longest operating service providers in the industry, with long term clients who are some of the largest corporations in Australia.
- Finely tuned systems and documenting and tracking software to ensure you have the best quality service possible with minimum downtime.
- Customised on-site barcode reporting eliminates operator error and enhances asset tracking, giving you equipment registers and supporting certification documents you can rely on – delivered quickly in either hard or soft copy.
- Your work can be completed on-site or at our specialist safety workshop and laboratories in Newcastle.
- You have peace of mind with a 24hrs/day, 7 days/week emergency service.
- Our quality assurance program ensures you deal only with technicians who receive continual training both by manufacturers and in-house in our workshops and laboratories.
- Your important documentation is protected – All your data is moved to Office 365 providing 99.9% uptime and utilising Microsoft’s enterprise grade backup, disaster recovery and data security processes.
We see ourselves as an extension of your business. With Zokal your workplace will be more efficient, safe and sustainable. ZOKAL STAFF TAKE PRIDE IN SAFETY COMPLIANCE.
We have you covered – with inspection, repair, service, calibration and certification for the following Safety Equipment:
- Breathing Apparatus (SCBA & CABA)
- High Pressure Respiratory Systems
- Compressed Air Cylinders, Airlines and Fittings
- Confined Space Equipment
- Height Safety Equipment
- Fixed and Portable Gas Detection Monitors
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- Safety Lines and Anchor Points including installation
- Chains, Slings and Lifting Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Breathing air compressors
- Breathing air analysis
- Test and tagging of electrical leads and equipment
- Installation of anchor points, static lines and associated fall arrest (height safety) equipment
- Hire of confined space & height safety equipment
- Hydrostatic testing of compressed air cylinders and fire extinguishers
- RTO high risk training and safety equipment auditing for compliance
- Supply of highly trained standby and emergency rescue personnel
- Consultation to clients on all things relating to confined space and height safety
- Breathing Air Analysis and Certification by an Industrial Chemist
As part of your safety equipment management program we take responsibility to ensure that the equipment and paper work complies with the requirements of all statutory bodies.
We also provide Information and advice on compliance of your life support equipment, with Australian Standards, Manufacturers Specifications and other relevant codes and legislation requirements.
Zokal Safety Services can track all of your safety equipment ensuring traceability, historical documentation and compliance.
When lives depend on you and you take your safety obligations seriously, Zokal is the obvious choice.
Find out just how easy your safety and compliance issues can become when we assess your needs and outline a solution for you!
Contact Zokal Today on 02 49 609 611 for a Complimentary, No Obligation Consultation
Enjoy Complete Protection from crippling non-compliance penalties with Zokal’s 100% Triplesafe Guarantee!
When Zokal handles all your equipment testing and repairs, your safety training and your safety equipment hire and supply, we guarantee 100% compliance!